Decker spent most of his life living outdoors. But lucky for him a Claws and Paws volunteer noticed him, and her daughter drove him here from California. He was a total charmer at the adoption site. In spite of being a senior kitty he was adopted after two days.
Like all pet rescues, monetary donations and foster volunteers are always in need. Other ways to help and donate are:
- Puppy (Esbilac) and Kitten Form (KMR)
- Canned food for Puppy or Kittens and adults
- Cat litter
- Gift cards: PetSmart, Petco, Office Depot, Office Max, & Costco.
- Building materials to include outdoor kennels or chain link material and poles.
- Leashes and collars
- Business sponsorship for ads in Tucson newspapers
- Office supplies: copy paper, #10 envelopes, markers, postage stamps, etc.
This is a fundraiser, folks, so buy a one of a kind handcrafted beaded bracelet or two. $18 of every bracelet sale (out of $20) benefits Claws & Paws Rescue. What are you waiting for?
Locally in Tucson, you can buy bracelets here:
–-Silver Sea Jewelry & Gifts, 330 N. 4th Avenue, 624-9954, meter parking until 5 PM M-F, free parking weekends
–-Clues Unlimited Mystery Book Store, 3146 E. Fort. Lowell Road, 326-8533
–-A K Jensen Apparel, (St. Philips Plaza), 4340 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 72, 529-2775