The vet bill of $14,300 was paid in full. We used some of these fundraising ideas to raise the funds. Perhaps your organization can benefit from these ideas too:
We have greyhound injury postcards. Do you want to put them in your store or venue? Contact email@example.com
Link this blog from your MySpace page or FaceBook page or your website or your blog
Can you host an event? We can help you publicize the event. We are always looking for free to very inexpensive venues to sell bracelets for the various groups that we continue to raise funds for.
Here are some fund-raising ideas:
- Host an online auction
- Have a yard sale
- Musicians: Hold a concert and donate the proceeds or a generous portion
- Have a bake sale
- Host a raffle (some restrictions may apply)
- Host an art show
- Donate creative, handmade items for sale either for online auctions or can be sold in stores.
- Have a car wash
- Bars & Restaurants: Donate a portion of the sales for an evening or for a signature drink
- Donate your spare change for a week or a month
Spread the word to other pet lovers
Help us get the word out to the media for a human interest story
Tell the greyhound injury story on your blog
Put up a poster in your store or venue
If you have an idea or would like to help, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “greyhounds” in the subject line or post a comment.
Friends of Lizzie Mead – Angy, Cynthia, Glenda, Karyn, Michelle, and Loren