When Beading Divas chooses a group every month, we fall in love with them as we learn more about what they do and how far they go to rescue a dog and provide a happy ending.
You can meet Mostly Cockers and Poms this Saturday at Doggie Dash n Dawdle at Riverfront Park – 551 W. Lambert Lane in Oro Valley. And you can buy bracelets! $20/no tax. Try them on; your wrist will love you. Buy a gift or two. If you can’t make this event, buy bracelets online.
You can also make a direct donation to Mostly Cockers & Poms and/or check out their wish list:
- Food Donations – Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Formula or other good quality Grain Free dry foods
- Collars & Harnesses – Size XS, S, Med
- Good quality transportable 10 x 10 tent for events – ours is broken!
- Portable rolling wagon or cart with sides to carry tables, chairs, and supplies to our events – from car to event table.
- Loving Foster Homes – Short and Long Term
- Dedicated Volunteers – for regular events, special events, online postings, transportation and an Assistant to the Director to help with public contacts/inquiries, foster support, and venue scheduling
- Tax deductible donations
Mostly Cockers and Poms participates in Amazon Smile, iGive.com and Fry’s Community Rewards partner program.
If you’re sending items via Amazon Prime, their mailing address is: 7950 N. Soledad Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85741