Beading Divas to the Rescue continues their fundraising for Tucson Cold Wet Noses. From the beginning of the year to the end of August, they adopted out 77 dogs with a focus on older dogs, senior dogs, and dogs with special needs!
About 95% of their dogs come from PACC and the other 5% come from Pinal, MCACC, Santa Cruz, and others.
You can always help them out with a monetary donation or buy grain free, Kirkland brand dog food from Costco.
This month you can buy bracelets at The Coyote Wore Sideburns Hair Salon (2855 E. Grant Road) as well as:
–-Silver Sea Jewelry & Gifts, 330 N. 4th Avenue, 624-9954
–-Clues Unlimited Mystery Book Store, 3146 E. Fort. Lowell Road (SE corner Country Club), 326-8533 (closed Sun/Mon)
–-A K Jensen Apparel, (St. Philips Plaza), 4340 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 72, 529-2775
–-Sissy’s Pet Salon, 7350 N La Cholla Blvd (by Albertsons), 229-9898 (limited selection)
All bracelets cost $20 (no tax). You can pay by check made payable to TCWN or cash. You can also buy them online for the best selection(add $5.50 S&H).