I am in-cor-ri-gi-ble. Mama Karyn always say that to me.
Here’s the story.
You know I turned 12 on October 20 and I did not have a birthday party like I usually do. Mama Karyn said she was busy with a big fundraising event and then there was the remodel and so my day came and went relatively unnoticed. I did get a beautiful collar from Greyt Escape and a peanut butter Kong but no real frivolity.
Mama Karyn said my party is coming. I’m still waiting for my tiara and to fawned over by friends.
I am in-cor-ri-gi-ble because I still chew stuff. Yep, that’s my hobby. Some hounds like to dig holes or do agility but I excel at chewing stuff.
What have I chewed or destroyed lately?
- Poop bags but there was no poop in them
- Lots of paper – Karyn has so much paper in her office that she’s not going to miss anything that I’ve chewed or so she is hoping. One day I swept everything off her desk including her clock. Why? Because I could.
- I take stuff out of wastebaskets and spread it around the house sort of like confetti on New Year’s Day.
- One day she left the pantry open and I ate these funky dog biscuits; they were stale. I ate them anyway.
- Sandee’s pantie liner – Karyn said that was too kinky and don’t talk about that in public.
She just bought these cool turquoise boots and I know she is going to be out-to-lunch in a hurry one day and then I’ll have my way with them.
Mama Karyn is so dumb sometimes. She comes home and obviously the place is a mess because I was busy messing it up and she says, “Did you do this?” Duh. Who does she think did it – the boogie man? I usually look her in the eye and wag my tail and walk away.
Other than being in-cor-ri-gi-ble, life is great here.
Love you, mean it
Ta Ta for now
Lily aka Drama Queen